Why I “Count it all Joy” Wednesday


Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!!  To join in on all the JOY, grab my button for your post, make your own JOY list, and link up below this post so others will be able to find your blog!!  Don’t forget to post a link on your blog back to me!!
I am filled with JOY because Jesus Loves ME!!!
I am filled with JOY because all my kids were here for dinner last night.  The grown ones, the not so grown ones, the granddaughter, all of us!!!  It happens a lot but it never ceases to fill me with JOY!!
I am filled with JOY because this will be a three day weekend and we will all be here again!!
I am filled with JOY because I got to make the cupcakes for the gender revealing party for Loren’s daughter!!  It’s a BOY and it was so exciting!!
I am filled with JOY because even though some things are happening with our family that are not exactly like we had planned or envisioned, God has a plan and we know that all things work for good to those who love the Lord, and WE DO!!!
I am filled with JOY because my sweet hubby is building me a shoe/coat bench in my laundry room and it is going to be amazing!!
I am filled with JOY because I lost my mom a year ago last Thursday, buried her a year ago yesterday, and even though it is hard, I have such loving and supportive friends and an amazing family who puts up with me and loves me even when I am sad and testy!!
I am filled with JOY because I serve The God of Peace, The God of Love, The God of Mercy, The God of Understanding, and He doesn’t complain about the long hours He puts in because of me and mine!!
I am filled with JOY because the message series at church has been Toxic (toxic words, toxic relationships, toxic religion, toxic thoughts, and toxic influences) lately and it has been so good, I just wish everyone was hearing it!!
I am filled with JOY because you all help me spread JOY!!
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds.  James 1:2
What is filling you with JOY these days??
Counting it all Joy!!



8 comments:

Rachel Renee said...

Hi Angel,

I joined your linky for the first time! I love this idea! So I made up a list and posted my link :)

Have a great day!

Renee
aglimpseofbeautiful.com

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm filled with Joy just by reading this post.
Loren has been giving little tidbits about the Toxic series and it sounds REALLY good.
BIG HUGS TO YOU!
Kim

Loren said...

Jesus Loves you and so do I....no matter what!

I know God is doing a mighty thing in your family right now and it is going to be precious in so many ways!!

I have LOVED this toxic series and am going to finish blogging about it tomorrow! IT HAS BEEN AWESOME!

I can't wait to see the shoe/coat rack ....maybe he should just already cut out for 2 :) cause you know I'll want one!!

I love you and love your JOY!!

Steph T. said...

That was so cool of you to make those cupcakes! What a great idea!!
I've heard 2 of those toxic sermons...need to listen to the others...so good!!

Thanks for spreading JOy....:)
blessings,

Mich said...

Once again your joy proves contageous! thank you!!!

Saleslady371 said...

I love your joy list and know, too, that God is working out good things for you and your family.

bp said...

Enjoyed your joyful post! I am enjoying your cupcake stories too. Thanks for sharing with us.

He & Me + 3 said...

It is wonderful to have supportive family and friends and an awesome GOD!
Hugs,
MImi