Homeward Bound!!

Starting the long trip home today!!  Sad that vacation is over but glad to be heading home.  Miss my sweet Ella, so ready to see her!!  I talked to her on skype yesterday and she had just been to my sisters and gotten her hair cut and her ears pierced.  She was so excited and felt beautiful.  
We pulled over and set the camera up on the hood, on the auto setting, for this picture while we were in New Mexico.

Don’t forget that tomorrow is Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday, sure hope you will join me!!  Grab my button, make your JOY list, and come back and link up so others can find you and be blessed by your JOY list!!  Remember, JOY is contagious!!


Can’t wait to catch up with you all!!
Counting it all Joy!!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Praying for traveling mercies
home for you.
Looking forward to more of
your sweet thoughts.

Beth E. said...

I'm praying, too! :-)

Kathy C. said...

What a beautiful group of happy smiles! :)
Vacations are such a joy, but it always feels so good to get back home.

Kim B said...

Thats a great picture. Thanks for coming by my blog. I look forward to getting to know you. I see you live in OK? I graduated from high school in Norman. I like OK.
Smiles,
Kim

Rachel Renee said...

Have fun on your trip home!!! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Hope you have a safe trip home. Love that your family pulls over to take a picture. I have always thought to do that but never asked...I will have to try next road trip.
Hugs,
MImi

Unknown said...

Hey Angel,, so glad you stopped by to visit.. and thanks for the sweet comment.. In answer to your question about how do i charge for that.. I charge a weekly fee. depending on how many days they need service..,but I dont do occasional pick ups they have to sign up as a customer and need weekly service..
I couldnt do it if I was the bread winner of the family.. you wont get rich off of it, and then there is the whole summer thing, being off from work..but it does bring a little extra money into the house hold..
Well now that i have talked business.. just want to say thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.. i will be back to visit you..

Loren said...

What a sweet pic! Soooo glad you are coming home! I have missed you so much! I know I told you today I haven't been on my computer! I shocked Brian bc I didn't blog while in Fl. I thought you know, if he isn't going to golf then why should I have my nose in the computer! We just focused on each other and it was so nice even though it was far toooooo short! I have been running ever since I got home so I am sooo glad to be catching up with you and everyone!

Love you so much! Can't wait to go have lunch, coffee, or whatever :)