Just a Quick Note!!

What a wonderful time we are having.  I have so much to tell.  The trip here was crazy.  We’ve eaten sooooo many cupcakes, not sure it is helping with that decision though!!  (In case you didn’t already know, I have been asked to be on the Food Network show Cupcake Wars)
Driving across the country seeing so much of God’s creation is truly amazing.  
We have been blessed in so many ways.  Wonderful little (and big) blessings out of no where.  I love it when our wonderful Lord shows Himself so clearly to my kiddos.  I can’t wait to tell you all about it when I get home.
I haven’t had internet much here, but will definitely be doing my “Why I Count it all Joy Wednesday” tomorrow.  So grab my button, make your list, and come back tomorrow and link up.
Love you all and miss reading your posts and getting your comments!!
Counting it all Joy!!

5 comments:

Steph T. said...

I am a huge big major fan of Cupcake Wars & Cake Boss...I can't believe I know someone who might be on there...I am in awe of you..:)

If you ever need someone to come over and do a taste test on your cupcakes I am always free...

Have a great trip!!

Mari said...

What fun! How did I miss the fact that you were going to be on cupcake wars? I'm soooo impressed! Make sure you tell us when - I can't miss that one!

Beth E. said...

I haven't been on the internet much over the past couple of weeks, either...my brother has been in ICU. If you get a chance, check out my blog to read more about it.

I'm glad you are having such a great time. Congratulations on the invitation to Cupcake Wars!

Warren Baldwin said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Cupcake Wars? Let us know when you will be on.

He & Me + 3 said...

I think that I should sample your cupcakes to make sure they are really good. LOL
That is so awesome my friend.
Glad you are being blessed and having a great time.
Hugs,
Mimi