Why I “Count it all Joy” Wednesday


Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!!  To join in on all the JOY, grab my button for your post, make your own JOY list, and link up below this post so others will be able to find your blog!!  Don’t forget to post a link on your blog back to me!!

I am filled with Joy because I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me!!  How could that not fill you with JOY!!
I am filled with Joy because the two weeks of deployment training Shane is leaving for Friday got shortened to one week!!
I am filled with Joy because it wasn’t over 100° today!!
I am filled with Joy because I have a menu planned for several weeks, which always makes my life easier during the school year.
I am filled with Joy because I received a “Joy” filled package in the mail from one of my sweet bloggy friends, THANK YOU KIM!!
I am filled with Joy because I ate like a pig on vacation, including lots of cupcakes, but I didn’t gain any weight!!
I am filled with Joy because even though summer is over and school has started, I homeschool my kiddos, so I am definitely busier, but I don’t have to miss them everyday or do the whole school routine.
I am filled with Joy because just like the weather seasons change, so do our life seasons and the Lord has a plan for me in all seasons!!
I am filled with Joy because while we were gone on vacation, Ella went to a birthday party where she won a bunch of tickets and used them to buy me a Care Bear with a cupcake on its tummy.  She really loves her Nanny, and her Nanny’s cupcakes, BIG SMILES HERE!!
I am filled with Joy because week after week bloggy friends link up with me and help spread the JOY!!
"May the God of hope fill you with all JOY and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

What’s filling you with JOY??
Counting it all Joy!!




6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love all your Joy-filled things! And I am so ready for the change of seasons for real.
And don't you love the fact that your kids don't have to leave you? It hurts me to hear parents celebrate when school starts and their kids are gone all day.
Here is a JOY-filled hug coming your way my friend.
Kim

Loren said...

That Ella is sooo precious! Always thinking of her Nanny :) I just love it!!

Yay on Shane ~woohoo !! 1 week is way better than 2!


The weather is soooo much better :)

Love you Joy and I Love you!

Heart2Heart said...

Praising God right along with you for all those joy filled moments. Cooler temps hopefully will stick around for a while.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Saleslady371 said...

See I always tell you...you are an angel, aren't you? How else can you eat all those cupcakes and pig out on vacay and not gain weight????

Linz said...

I am seriously in love with your blog mom!! It is one of the highlights of my day!! I read the one about my birthday! You brought tears to my eyes! I love you and thank you for being AMAZING!!! You are a great mom!
Oh! And I love the pics of me!! I guess I should really thank you for my being soooo photogenic!!! :)

Steph T. said...

You need to post your menu plan...I totally got off the routine during the summer and now I'm in a funk...I need some ideas! HELP!!
Great list...and good for u not gaining any weight...especially after eating all those cupcakes!!