Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!!  To join in on all the JOY, grab my button for your post, make your own JOY list, and link up below this post so others will be able to find your blog!!  Don’t forget to post a link on your blog back to me!!
I am filled with JOY because God created all types of landscapes and in the next few days, we will be driving across the country and enJOYing several of them!!
I am filled with JOY because Lindsey, Ella, and I just got our fingers and toes done!!
I am filled with JOY because my wonderful hubby is going to be off work for the next 2 weeks, spending every minute with me and the boys!!
I am filled with JOY because by Saturday evening I will be laying on the beach enJOYing Jesus and my hubby and kids!!
I am filled with JOY because I started the Couch to 5K Program last week and it is going way better than I thought it would.  I am still alive AND breathing!!  Plus my hubby and kids are doing it with me!!
I am filled with JOY because I have the best family and friends who are so encouraging to me, always willing to help me and to pray with me at a moments notice!!  What more could a girl want!!
I am filled with JOY because the casting director from Food Networks Cupcake Wars called me today and asked me to be on the show!!  Crazy - don’t even know how to feel about that one, but what a compliment - really praying for direction, but filled with JOY that they asked!!
I am filled with JOY because there are tons of cupcake bakeries between here and California, between California and Nevada, and between Nevada and home that I plan on eating at and helping myself decide if my cupcakes are good enough for Cupcake Wars!!  Then I will have the JOY of working off a thousand cupcakes when I return!!!  WOO HOO!!!  The eating part of this one fills my family with JOY too!!
I am filled with JOY because the God of hope will fill us with all JOY and peace as we trust in him, so that we may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
I am filled with JOY because JOY is contagious and each week several of you join me and help spread it!!!  YIPPEE, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
What is filling you with JOY this week??
Counting it all Joy!!


10 comments:

Sandy said...

How awesome! I think you should definitely agree to be on the show! I saw Loren'a pictures of your creations! Have a wonderful, fun,relaxing vacation with your family!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Super Duper things to be joyful for! Especially eating the cupcakes. LOL! I mean you have to test the competition right? LOL!
I'll have to look into that 5k thing. I briefly did the other day.
Have a fabulous vacation my friend!
HUGS
Kim

Saleslady371 said...

Congratulations, you've worked hard and I hope the TV spot will bring in a lot of business. Cupcakes...yum. I love your list and wish you a happy time with the family in the coming weeks!

Beth in NC said...

And you're filled with joy because you were able to laugh at my silly picture today! :o)

Bless you!
Beth

Melissa G said...

Have a great time away!
That's so awesome that you were asked to be on Cupcake Wars! Even if you don't do it that's so cool you were asked!
I'm a new follower and will be joining in on Count it all Joy Wednesday. If not today then next week. Thanks for spreading the joy. =)

He & Me + 3 said...

Can't wait to see those pretty toes...have fun at the beach. Woo hoo
Hugs,
Mimi

Susan B said...

A wonderfully joyful post! How exciting to be asked to be on Cupcake Wars...congratulations!! Have a wonderful and safe trip to CA...enjoy the beach, and all the cupcakes! Family vacations are always the best! :)

Elizabeth Dianne said...

Hi Angel,
Saw on your profile where you are from Jenks and homeschool. I lived in Tulsa for 30 years--

Was just wondering if you know my daughter-in-law, Dree, who is the director of Classical Conversations (a home-schooling group that meets on Fridays) in a church in Jenks?

I love your joy post!

Loren said...

I am filled with Joy reading this again and trusting this comment will go through :)

I simply cannot wait to see how all of this plays out...no matter what ~ the Lord is in this! I see HIS hand sooo clearly! Hold tight to HIM and allow HIS strength to empower you and as you step into the unknown one day at a time it will all unfold and it is going to be amazing!

Love you so much! Sooo excited!

Traci Michele said...

Have a blast!