Why I Count it all Joy Wednesday

Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!! To join in on all the JOY, grab my button, make your own JOY list, it doesn’t have to be long, one thing, one hundred things, it doesn’t matter, just find your JOY and come back and link up so you can share it with us.  Remember JOY is contagious!!

I am filled with JOY because it is almost Christmas!!
I am filled with JOY because of the way my house looks when I round the corner and can see all the lights!!  Thanks honey!!
I am filled with JOY because I am getting to spend so much extra time with my kiddos!!
I am filled with JOY because Shane is an awesome dad to Slaid!!
I am filled with JOY because I get to see both my grandbabies daily!!
I am filled with JOY because Drew finished another semester of college with a 4.0!!  You are amazing Drew!!
I am filled with JOY because it’s almost Christmas Eve and one of our favorite traditions is we make a huge bed on the floor and we all sleep together so we can wake up together on Christmas morning!!  It is always so silly and fun, even our big kids still really enjoy it.
I am filled with JOY because Adam and Isaac made Christmas beanies for the newborn babies at the hospital!!
I am filled with JOY because I took a month off from book reviews and have been able to read a few I have been dying to read that I don’t have to do reviews on.
I am filled with JOY because we got to go to Rhema (a huge light display) and walk around and see the lights and then stop for a hot drink with the kids!!  
I am filled with JOY because I got to go to dinner with three of my favorite ladies Monday night!!
I could just go on and on this week!!  JOY is in the air!!  I know for some it is a season of  heartache and sadness.  It’s such a hard time if you have lost someone special, I know I sure miss my mom, but the Lord gives us great JOY even in the bad/hard/sad times, we just have to stop and look for it.

For to us a child is born,  us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6

What is bringing you JOY this week??
Love you all and I am Joyful believing you will a have a JOYfilled Christmas!!

Counting it all JOY!!





4 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you again, Angel, for sharing your joy. Continue to enjoy your family and have a Merry Christmas!

Steph T. said...

I love our house lights too...every time I pull into the drive...I fell so blessed!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Love ya

Beth Herring said...

Dinner with me on Monday night?? You coming to Louisiana??? Haha - just kidding.... wish it was true - i would love to have dinner with you and Loren and Steph!

bp said...

Happy New Year to you, hope you are doing well.
God bless,
Bethany