Prayer for my Dad!!

Oh how I miss visiting you all and hearing what is going on in your worlds and also sharing what is going on in mine.  We have so many huge things going on right now!!  I will be back as soon as I can.
In the meantime, I wanted to ask for prayer for my dad!!  He will be having exploratory surgery this morning on his heart.  They have found a major blockage on the front of his heart and a bad valve.  They don’t feel he can withstand the amount of time it would take to assess the damage and repair it all in the same procedure so they will go in, make a plan, and then go back in at a later date to try to repair it.
After losing mom a year ago, this news has been hard to hear!!!  I know the Lord has a plan though, and I am trusting Him completely!!
I will try to update this later in the day!!  Thank you so much for your prayers!!
Counting it all JOY!!

3 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Angel~ Praying as we speak, and Girl~ Trust when you don't feel like it!! And Remember... God is Already There! Love and Blessings for a Peaceful Day! Just Trusting Jesus!!

Shannon said...

Hi Angel,
Your Dad, you, and your family are all in my prayers.
Much love and blessings,
Shannon

Kathleen said...

Such a rugged ordeal. We are experiencing something similar with my 80 year old brother-in-law. I know how concerning are mal-functioning heart valves, as well as surgery.

I pray this will be a season of peace like no other; and that your father will regain health. May he be with you for many long years to come.

Blessings,
Kathleen