Why I Count it all Joy Wednesday

Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!! To join in on all the JOY, grab my button, make your own JOY list, it doesn’t have to be long, one thing, one hundred things, it doesn’t matter, just find your JOY and come back and link up so you can share it with us.  Remember JOY is contagious!!
I am filled with JOY because at this time of the year, everywhere you go you can find things that say JOY!!
I am filled with JOY because we only have one more week of school and then CHRISTMAS BREAK!!
I am filled with JOY because it feels like Christmas in my house!!
I am filled with JOY because my dad has been having some trouble with his legs swelling lately and after multiple tests, they have found a large blockage on the front of his heart.  The JOY - they are going to be able to fix this and if his legs hadn’t swelled, they wouldn’t have found the blockage and he could have had a major heart attack.
I am filled with JOY because I ate a TON over Thanksgiving weekend but I didn’t gain any weight!!
I am filled with JOY because Shane’s birthday is this weekend and even though he is getting deployed at the first of the year, he will be home for us to celebrate with him!!
I am filled with JOY because we bought tickets to the Christmas Train and I can’t wait to go, I haven’t been in years!!
I am filled with JOY because I have been able to catch up with several old friends lately!!
I am filled with JOY because I found time to do my JOY post!!
I am filled with JOY because I have a few wonderful JOY friends who love helping me spread the JOY!!
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.  John 15:11
What is bringing you JOY this week??
Counting it all Joy!!



6 comments:

renewd42 said...

Amen....count it ALL...joy...great post! was blessd to find you! Love your blog! blessings!

Sandy said...

I got in a hurry. Will you delete my first entry? Thank you so much for doing this every week!

Sandy said...

Also, I am thankful with you about your dad!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wonderful joyfilled list! I love the first one... everywhere you go this time of year you can find things that say JOY! :) That is great news about your dad!

Beth E. said...

Praising God that your dad is going to be okay. :-)

Saleslady371 said...

I just prayed for your Dad. Rejoicing with you today for your wonderful list.