Why I Count it all Joy Wednesday


Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!! To join in on all the JOY, grab my button, make your own JOY list, it doesn’t have to be long, one thing, one hundred things, it doesn’t matter, just find your JOY and come back and link up so you can share it with us.  Remember JOY is contagious!!
I am filled with JOY because Jesus LOVES me!!
I am filled with JOY because we went to the Christmas Train on Sunday and even though we about froze to death, we had a great time with friends and family!!
I am filled with JOY because every night my kids gather around and we pray together for all the things we all have to pray for!!
I am filled with JOY because we drove around and looked at Christmas lights last night.
I am filled with JOY because we are on Christmas break and I love just hangin’ with my kids.
I am filled with JOY because I am almost finished Christmas shopping.
I am filled with JOY because even though Shane has to deploy in February, we still have 2 months with him and we are going to take advantage of every minute!!
I am filled with JOY because I have two precious grandkids and I get to spend lots of time with them!!
I am filled with JOY because Adam and Isaac are constantly hilarious and keep us all laughing!!
I am filled with JOY because even though my posts have been few and far between and I have been too busy to get around to even my favorite blogs, you guys still come visit me and some of you even link up!!  I love my bloggy friends!!

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.  Psalm 16:11
What is filling you with JOY this week?
Counting it all JOY!!



5 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I think we've all been a little sparse lately. But we are still around. Loved your joy-filled post my friend.
HUGS!
Kim

Steph T. said...

Love you sweet friend! Enjoy your babies!! :) Thanks for spreading JOY!!

Loren said...

I was soooo tired last nite sooo I posted this morning!
Enjoy your precious family...grandbabies....give them big hugs from me OK!! Can't wait til we are on break! Sooooo ready!


Love you!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Ohh... I want to go look at lights soon. I love doing that! Your Christmas break starts early... that is FUN! Have fun with all those precious loved ones during this JOY-filled time! :)
♥ Jennifer

Nikki (Sarah) said...

what a great idea...all sleeping together to wake up together on Christmas morning....