God is so Good!!!

It never ceases to amaze me that my God knows my needs and the desires of my heart even when I don’t tell him. There have been so many times in my life where He has shown himself faithful. The latest of which being a couple of weeks ago, I randomly mentioned to my mother-in-law that I was considering tutoring elementary kids. It is something I have considered over the years but have always been so busy homeschooling my own that I didn’t feel I had the time for it. Anyway, with The Sweet Lady chapter of my life ending, and my play money going with it, I was trying to think of something I could do that wouldn’t take me out of the home or prevent me from keeping my adorable granddaughter. At this point, I mentioned tutoring in passing and within a week, I had someone call me out of the blue and ask if I would consider tutoring his 1st grader. She has been attending Kumon and they don’t feel it is the right setting for her because it is just another classroom. So he said he and his wife had been praying about what to do for her and for the last week every time they prayed my name came to mind. Today I will begin tutoring her!!! ISN’T GOD GOOD!!!


I have always had such a heart for kids and I love how when I allow myself to look beyond my heart or drift from my hearts desire, He reigns me back in and realigns my head with my heart!!!


“I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these, you were doing it to me!” Matt 25:40



Counting it all Joy!!!

Angel


0 comments: