After doing my Family Quotes post, I received these in an email from my sweet hubby!! I thought they were worth sharing!!
1. Life isn't always fair, but it's still good.
2. Pay off your credit cards every month.
3. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
4. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
5. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
6. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
7. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
8. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
9. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
10. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
11. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?
12. Forgive everyone everything.
13. Believe in miracles.
14. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
15. Your children get only one childhood.
16. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
19. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
20. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.