Why I Count it all Joy Wednesday

Welcome to Why I Count It All Joy Wednesday!! To join in on all the JOY, grab my button, make your own JOY list, it doesn’t have to be long, one thing, one hundred things, it doesn’t matter, just find your JOY and come back and link up so you can share it with us.  Remember JOY is contagious!!
I am filled with JOY because it is another week and we are having another snow storm.  After living in the Tulsa area my whole life, I am amazed.  I have never seen so much snow, and we are loving it!!  The kids are sledding, they built a giant igloo in our back yard that is big enough for the whole family to get in, there have been hilarious snowball fights, lots of shoveling, and we are still pretty buried.  
We have so enJOYed the unexpected time together.  Here we are right on the brink of Shane deploying (two weeks) and our wonderful Father gave us a blizzard and a couple extra snow storms to keep us all in and playing together.  Time that would have otherwise been filled with errands, school, work, ball games, etc...
Here are a few pictures of the JOY this week!!

Lovin' the Grandbabies
Ella and Papo about to hit the hills



Slaid is really growing and loving life

The boys having fun

 These two sure make me wonder if we are still in Oklahoma...



Adam and Isaac are loving all this extra fun!!



Believing you are so enjoying your family and friends and are all filled with the wonderful JOY of the Lord!!


Counting it all JOY!!





The linky I have always used has now decided to charge to use it so until I figure something else out, I would love it if you would continue to share your JOY you just won't be able to link up.  Sorry

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Enjoy your snow while I enjoy no snow. LOL! Loved the pictures. I always like "looking" at snow though.

Oh and I tried this linky thing last week for my Friday Funnies and it worked pretty good.http://www.inlinkz.com/index.php
HUGS
Kim

Sandy said...

We are enjoying the extra time together, too. I am so glad that your family has extra time having fun, before the deployment!
I'm about to do my JOY post!
Thank you so much for continuing to do this. It's one of my favorite things about blogging!

Steph T. said...

Can't believe they are gonna charge us now!! That's not cool!!

Love your grandbabies...so precious! I have never seen so much snow here either...enjoy my friend & stay warm!!

Sandy said...

Got my post published. Thank you again, and keep enjoying your family snow time!

Mich said...

Love the snow pictures! Fun!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Looks like everyone is havin' fun in the snow! I remember making snow forts in our back yard after big snow storms. It was so much fun. Great memories of family time! ♥