Why I Count it all Joy Wednesday


It is Why I Count it all JOY Wednesday!!  Please join me.  Grab my button, make your list and post it on your blog!!  Come back here and leave me a comment letting me know you joined in!!
I am filled with JOY because Jesus is my strength!!
I am filled with JOY because we are making it through this week, one step at a time!!
I am filled with JOY because my sweet grandson is staying with us while Shane is deployed!!  He is precious!!
I am filled with JOY because Shane will get to come home for 4 days during his training before he leaves for Afghanistan!!
I am filled with JOY because even though things like this deployment rip our hearts out, we are such a close family and we stick together and hold each other up always!!
I am filled with JOY because I have had so many family members, friends, and blog friends call, come by, text, and facebook me this week.  All the love and support has been awesome!!  We are so blessed!!
I am filled with JOY because Adam and Isaac’s basketball team ended the season undefeated and then won the championship in the post season tournament this past weekend!!
I am filled with JOY because there’s only two more weeks until spring break!!  That’s my birthday week and we will probably go to Branson for a day or two!!
I am filled with JOY because even though Shane left really sick, our God is The Healer and He has His hand on Shane.  
I am filled with JOY because Jesus brings me Joy in all things!!  In the midst of all our pain, He shows up in big ways, He shows us the JOY in all situations!!
“Do not grieve, the JOY of the Lord is your strength”  Nehemiah 8:10
What is filling you with JOY this week??
Counting it all JOY!!

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I can only imagine how hard this has been. I'm glad you have your Spring break and birthday to look forward too. That's always a good thing!!

HUGS
Kim

Sandy said...

Got my JOY post posted! Praying for you and your family!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What a perfect verse... the JOY of the Lord is your strength. HE is so good. Happy early Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful week... and fun in Branson. Praying for your family Angel! ♥

Steph T. said...

Enjoy that baby!!! I will be praying for Shane. I know God will be his shield. Blessings friend!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday, Angel! Praying for you and your family! Wrote about you on my post.

Anonymous said...

love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...loves soraya..