Friday Funnies - It's Me!!


Today I am joining my sweet friend Kim at Homesteader’s Heart.  If you like a good laugh, join her for Friday Funnies!!


Last weekend while shopping in Branson, we came across this mannequin. 
She’s a pretty cool mannequin and at first glance we all agreed she resembled me.  I think it was really just the hair, but the kids kind of got a laugh out of it.  As with everything else in life, we took a picture of her.
Later in the week, I received this in an email from my sweet hubby!!
He highlighted her hair, lightened her eyebrows, and gave her my eyes and glasses, LOL!!
Hope you all have a FUN weekend!!
Counting it all JOY!!

9 comments:

The Real Me! said...

Oh that's funny. He did a really good job of finishing off the look. That's almost scary. LOL!

I'm so glad you joined in. Have a fabulous weekend my sweet friend.
HUGS
Kim

Heart2Heart said...

Angel,

Well now we can honestly say "You're famous!" Aren't those the same mannequins from Old Navy? I love it and it's so nice to have a great creative mind in your home to keep smiles going for you.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mich said...

How funny! I always knew you were model material.

Have a blessed weekend!

Michelle said...

They say that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world, your's just happen to be wooden! :)

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Oh my goodness... how funny! Love it! Love the highlights your hubby added... perfect! lol

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Too funny! She does really kind of look like you ;)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Saleslady371 said...

This is hilarious! Love your family's humor!

Susan B said...

How funny! That is so cute. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

RaD said...

That's cute! She looks like you now!